Literacy rates were not that high

Take your targeted phone number list from here
JoYnSE33O44

Literacy rates were not that high

Post by JoYnSE33O44 »

You say to yourself okay this is how this is related to this information this is how I will use this information you can say this sounds like English except say it instead of us and relate it to a visual image like a can of chews tobacco. You create the image and tell the brain hey this is relevant this is relevant this is interesting new and novel and then by going back and repeating what you said we tell the brain I just learned this this was yesterday but I have reviewed it It must be important to go through it once.

This information keeps coming because your brain doesn't know when you're Phone Number List relearning something. Did it come out of an index card or if it's used in the real world? It doesn't know. It just says this phrase. It's come up twice in the past two days. very funny. It must be meaningful. There are all these different ways and that's basically what we do. We trick the brain into determining that something is important. Ollie do you think people learned more effectively years ago before broadcast television or the internet Jonathan Well I think about it a lot.

A hundred years ago you would get a book that would most likely be a Bible because the cost of a printing press wasn't what it is today where people are actually printing books so the costs associated with books were high. so if you had a book in your little hands you would read the book over and over again and be able to quote passages from it. I mean even in the time of Benjamin Franklin he built the first public library in North America and so on but how many books do you think he really read in his life and today I believe tens of thousands of new books are published every year in America.