Meet Mo, Partner Sales Director, Channel Sales

Take your targeted phone number list from here
saramaria5356

Meet Mo, Partner Sales Director, Channel Sales

Post by saramaria5356 »

Say hello to Mo! Mo is a Partner Sales Director on our Channel Sales team, and he has been with us at Yelp for the last three years. Today he is sharing an inside look at what it’s like to work alongside his agency partners, how he knew he wanted to work in sales, and more. How did you know you wanted to pursue a job in sales? When I graduated from college, I wanted to work at a place where I would be helping people, so working with small businesses is something I enjoy doing. And as a former athlete, competition is something that motivates me to work harder.

I also wanted a job that rewarded me for the hard work that I put in. What is your advice to someone interested in sales? Be yourself when you are selling. There are several different Phone Number List personality types, and you need to identify that and change your approach accordingly. Directors want to spend the least amount of time and cut to the bottom line as quickly as they can, so you have to show immediate value to them. Thinkers crunch numbers and tend to be more analytical, so your approach needs to change to communicate the value there.

There are strategies you can learn, and it is important to be your own type of salesperson. In addition, the work you put in is what you get in return. Learn about what you are selling, how it works, and how it can help your clients. At the other end of every phone call, a person is working hard for their family. Don’t sell to sell, sell to help. Why did you want to work at Yelp? For me, Yelp was a perfect fit. I consider my coworkers some of my closest friends. It was also a great fit given my knowledge of the marketing agency space and the creative ways I supported them. Professionally, this was a place I knew I belonged. What finally sold me happened in my interview. My manager told me, “We are not just partners with our agencies.