The Vertical Society Logo Designs Service

Take your targeted phone number list from here
Ahad

The Vertical Society Logo Designs Service

Post by Ahad »

Wu Jiezhu has perfectionism. Before the interview, I took out my newly bought notebook and tore off the label stuck to the back. One was not torn off, leaving traces and glue residue. Wu Jiezhu looked at it and couldn't help but say, "I'll help you to tear it up, okay?" After speaking, she laughed herself, and then said, "I have been trained to be very anxious since I was a child. Just started to learn not to be so perfectionistic.” The pursuit of perfection is like her, even if it is not perfect, you have to learn. Wu Jiezhu's first novel " The Vertical Society of Beautiful Girls " has the structure of dystopian juvenile novels since "The Hunger Games", and the content points to a more dangerous mind game than totalitarian utopia - the envy and suspicion of girls in all shapes and sizes.

"The Vertical Society of a Beautiful Girl" is the "Diary of a Girl's Death" in the future world, and it is also a more depressing youth development than the Netflix album "Murder of the Elite". It is her perfectionism that enables her to write such a scheming novel, "When I was five years old, I won the Excellent Children's Award, and the kindergarten principal was very happy. I asked my mother why he was so happy, and my mother Logo Designs Service
said that because I won. Maybe then I found out that adults are very manipulative, as long as they show perfection, they can't see the darkness underneath." The dazed scholar, I don't know what the exam is for Wu Jiezhu is 35 years old this year. During his schooling, he was a top student. Since elementary school, he was faster than others in everything.

In high school, she studied at Taichung Girls' High School. She locked herself up in the summer vacation of the third year of high school, and arranged three sets of reading schedules in a militarized manner. In one summer vacation, she completed the review of the first and second high school things. Later, as her father wished, she was admitted to the Department of Medicine of Beijing Medical University. Success according to the secular definition is like her, and she often receives praise, but she said, "People say that I am very good, so I just think about it?" "The exam is very simple, but I am always at a loss after the exam." An example that impressed her is that when she was in kindergart