The Famous Indonesian Photo Restoration

Take your targeted phone number list from here
Ahad

The Famous Indonesian Photo Restoration

Post by Ahad »

I have loved listening to old songs since I was a child, especially Chinese, English and Indonesian pop songs of the 60s and 70s. I also love listening to folk songs from various countries, as well as Indonesian Keroncong . When I was a child, whenever I saw an adult preparing to play music, I was both looking forward and happy! After getting married, I liked listening to old songs while cooking and doing housework. Like an old song, it can lead me through the time tunnel and back to my childhood life in Southeast Asia. Among the many old songs,

one of my favorite songs is "Bengawan Solo" (Beautiful Solo River), an Indonesian song in the 1960s and 1970s, famous and popular in Japan and the Western world. Covered by many singers and translated into at least 13 languages, it is also a common theme song for movies. From several Japanese films in the Photo Restoration
1950s and 1960s, to the "In the Mood for Love" filmed by Wong Kar-wai in 2000, Jiang Wen's film "The Sun Also Rises" in 2006, and the film "The Party at Southern Station" released in 2019 The song is used as an interlude and ending song in the movie.

"Beautiful River Thoreau" spanned two centuries and is still loved by all. It is a classic among classics. "Beautiful Solo River" is a grand chapter song written by the famous Indonesian composer Gesang Martohatono . The lyrics describe a big river in my hometown, the scenery of the Solo River, the endless river water, and the shuttle of merchant ships on the Solo River. Gesang wrote this song in 1940, when he was only 23 years old, and spent 6 months arranging and filling in the lyrics.