How adidas creates moments of relevancePhoto Background Removing

New Zealand Forum Discussion
naim

How adidas creates moments of relevancePhoto Background Removing

Post by naim »

When we launched the adidas content-A.com in May 2016, we Photo Background Removing put the culture at the core of our content marketing strategy. The goal of this venture is to attract employees, attract the right talents, and build relationships with like-minded people (both inside and outside the company) who have a cultural background compatible with us.All of this helps generate advocacy in the long run, but promoting revenue is not a key goal of GamePlan A.Did I
Photo Background Removing just lose you?

Be patient. Making culture the Photo Background Removing driving force of your content marketing strategy can be very helpful in creating sustainable ROI, as it has the power to foster longer, stronger, and more active relationships with your target audience. I promise.Photo Background Removing Being the driving force of your strategic culture will strengthen your relationship with your audience. framatho CMWorld Click to tweetCulture . what is that?Culture is the group's common values, ideas, beliefs, social behaviors, and ideologies. Culture contains an implicit theory of the world in which we live. It is the sum of the beliefs of those who move people and influence their decisions. Culture includes empathy, purpose, and "coolness." Culture creates membership and a sense of belonging. Former IBM Chairman of the Board, Lou Gerstner, shares one of the important things he learned in his career in his book, "Elephants Can't Dance." "I came to see ... that culture is a game-it's a game."

Relevance is fleeting Let's see Photo Background Removing how this leads to content marketing. Relevance is arguably one of the most important aspects of content marketing. However, the relevance needs attention. The relevance is momentary.If my favorite football club scores a goal, it's exciting until the other teams level out. Unique sales offers are only relevant when I make a purchase. Even websites that provide me with knowledge are only relevant until my focus shifts to another discipline. The relevance is momentary, so I would like to compare it to the waves that reach the coast. The right time to take off and surf the waves is just a Photo Background Removing short moment.Our job as a content marketer is to build a user journey that creates a continuous flow of relevance moments that lead from user perception to purchase and retention. This is a really hard task. The most frustrating part is that consumers are likely to lose interest between the two moments of relevance.